Although the COVID-19 pandemic has strained several key industries across the globe, some industries (healthcare and the technology in particular) have benefited a changing and a complex market environment.
One theme that has gained significant traction in the pandemic is related to companies that have environmental, social or governance (ESG) factors. Going forward, we expect the ESG theme to become more significant and believe our readers needs to be aware of businesses that have made this a priority.
Earlier this year, we started to follow Healixa, Inc. (OTC Pink: EMOR) which is highly levered to the ESG investing theme. The company recently pivoted its business strategy and is led by a management team that is laser focused on capturing additional market share in several emerging growth verticals.
Healixa is focused on building and acquiring innovative and disruptive technologies and we are excited about the potential value that is associated with its asset portfolio. The technology firm is trying to execute on a strategy to build and acquire strategic assets in the health-tech, clean water generation, and green-tech industries.
During the last year, we have been working to identify companies that have a unique growth strategy to capitalize on the ESG market. One of the main reasons for our decision to follow Healixa is related to how the management team is driving the business forward. Some of the company’s core goals for 2021 include:
- Rapidly deploy its unified digital care eco-system to the market
- Unveil its game changing water technology
- Continue to grow by expanding its reach, building out the brand, and gaining knowledge
- Make sound investments to support consumers’ core needs
- Expand internationally and build sustainable communities in these markets
We are excited about Healixa for a variety of reasons and have highlighted what we consider to be the most important aspects of the story:
- 1.The total addressable market (TAM) that is associated with the verticals the business is focused on is substantial
- 2.Healixa can generate a significant amount of value for shareholders if the management team can execute on its multi-faceted growth strategy
- 3.The management team has started to execute on a strategy that is centered around creating value for shareholders
- 4.The company has made significant additions to the leadership team and we are favorable on the diversity of the human capital that is associated with the business
- 5.We believe that Healixa has a favorable risk-reward profile and ha significant potential catalysts for growth
- 6.At current levels, we believe Healixa has a compelling valuation and are of the opinion that the market is not assigning much value to the assets it owns
Pursuant to an agreement between StoneBridge Partners LLC and Healixa Inc. (EMOR) we have been hired for a period of 180 days beginning July 15, 2021 and ending January 15, 2021 to publicly disseminate information about (EMOR) including on the Website and other media including Facebook and Twitter. We are being paid $5,000 per month (EMOR) and were not issued any shares of restricted common shares. We own zero shares of (EMOR), which we purchased in the open market. We plan to sell the “ZERO” shares of (EMOR) that we hold during the time the Website and/or Facebook and Twitter Information recommends that investors or visitors to the website purchase without further notice to you. We may buy or sell additional shares of (EMOR) in the open market at any time, including before, during or after the Website and Information, provide public dissemination of favorable Information.
This press release may include predictions, estimates or other information that might be considered forward-looking within the meaning of applicable securities laws, including statements related to the Company’s ability to support its continued growth and fund the business’ sales and financial goals for at least the remainder of fiscal 2021 with proceeds remaining from its recent offering. While these forward-looking statements represent the Company’s current judgments, they are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks and uncertainties associated with market conditions. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which reflect the opinions of the Company’s management only as of the date of this release. Please keep in mind that the Company is not obligating itself to revise or publicly release the results of any revision to these forward-looking statements in light of new information or future events. When used herein, words such as: “potential,” “expect”, “look forward,” “believe,” “dedicated,” “building,” or variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements.